Thursday, August 6, 2009

4th of July Pictures.....At last!

Ok, I said I was gonna post some pictures, and I am gonna. Here are a few from the 4th of July.

Yea, these are the most recent I have right now. I have some more on my camera, but the batteries are charging. We took the boys down to the creek at the Morgans camphouse in Sturgis. They loved it. It was a beautiful day, the water was cool, clear, and runnin. And we were the only ones who would let their kids play in the creek. Everyone else fussed that their kids were not getting in the nasty water. They loved it!! Anyway, I will post some others from my camera this weekend. I have a cute one of Matt and Jesse working under the kitchen sink replacing the garbage disposal. Jesse was playing with Matts tools, copyin Matt. He had the right idea as of what to do with them, he was just trying to use the screwdriver on the cleaning bottles. Well, I will post more this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment