Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

My babys turned one!! Its been a while, so I will update kinda quickly. Jesses walking, and man is he walking! He started taking steps on valentines day, and about a week or two later, he was gone! Every now and then he will sit down and crawl, but he is walking really good. He went flying one night last week. Without daddy. At 11 at night, Matt got fed up with him wantin to play so he went to his crib to cry it out. Matt closed the hall door and we went to bed. Long story short, stupid me still had the mattress at the middle level and he was mad enough that when his foot got up on the bumper pad, he went straight over. He had been crying the whole time but he sounded like he was moving so I went to check. I found him in the hall way in tears. Hes ok. Matt checked him out after he made me go away and sit down (forgot for a moment hes an EMT). Woke up the next morning with a nasty bruise on his forehead and what I thought was the beginning of a black eye. Needless to say that he slept with me on the couch all night. I cried myself to sleep.

He had his first haircut! He did so good, didnt fus or grab for the sissors. Even when she pulled out the electric razor, he was fine with it. And at his check up, when the nurse stuck his finger to draw blood, he just looked at her. No crying or fussing. I was so proud of him!! And hes 27 pounds! BIG BOY!! He got his first birthday cake last night. That was priceless, and yes I had the camcorder on him. It didnt last 5 seconds, and he had his fists in it. Had two fist fulls of cake and icing. And just kept throwing his fist in the air like he just won a prize, then shoving it in his mouth. Then we went and had our pictures made today, they are gonna be so cute!! Thats about it for now. Check back in a week for birthday pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment